Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Practice Manager to fill a full-time role within Children's Service based in Northampton, with a focus on Fostering.
The salary for this Practice Manager job is £39,456 - £43,273 per annum and is on a permanent basis.
- Ensure the welfare of children and young people is safeguarded
- Mentor and provide high-quality casework supervision of staff
- Contribute to the overall management of the team in order to meet service objectives, key performance targets and statutory requirements of social service legislation
- Organise and delegate the workload of social workers
- Work within a multi-disciplinary context
- Provide the Team Manager with accurate information
Requirements of the Practice Manager:
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree / Diploma in Social Work)
- Registered on Social Work England
- Management experience
- Evidence of Post Qualification learning and development
- Practice Teacher Award/ Enabling Others
- HCPC registration
- Certificate in monitoring
- Satisfactory clearance of an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service disclosure
- At least 2 years post qualifying experience in an appropriate discipline/ service
- Experience of assessing needs for the provision of care
- Experience of conflict resolution in casework delivery
- Experience of working within care planning and court area
- Experience of ICS
- Ability to travel to various locations on short notice
This Practice Manager job is advertised by Lucy Pearson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.