Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Practice Leader/Team Manager to fill a full-time role within a Children's Services based in Newham, within the Leaving Care/Looked After Children Team.
The pay rate for this locum Practice Leader/Team Manager job is £42 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree / Diploma in Social Work).
- Registered on Social Work England.
- Management experience is essential.
- An experienced leaving care practice leader/Practice Leader/Team Manager
- Excellent supervision skills
- Excellent organisations kills
- Experience in systemic practice preferable
- Must have experience in a lac team
This Practice Leader/Team Manager job is advertised by Jess Ling; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.