Sanctuary Social Care currently has a permanent vacancy based in Blackpool for a Practice Development Manager to work full-time within a Children with Complex Needs Team.
As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive salary of £38,813 - £42,683 per annum.
- We work with children and young people from the age of 0 - 18 that have the following identified needs. At present there are 194 children open to the team: A severe or profound learning disability.
- A severe physical disability
- A substantial degree of visual impairment/moderate and severe hearing loss.
- A complex Autistic Spectrum Condition with a learning difficulty.
- A complex medical health condition, including: - Cancer, Multiple Sclerosis, HIV/AIDS or severe disfigurement
- Working with all children, families and young people identified across level three and four on the Pan Lancashire Continuum of Need
- Complete Child and Family Assessments on the children with additional needs and their siblings to identify any needs and strengths of the family, including services that are available to meet these and what level these should be provided under
- Short break care package of support, for example commissioned services and overnight respite
Requirements of the Practice Development Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in Social Work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services.
This Practice Manager job is advertised by Conor Clarke; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.