Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Practice Development Manager to fill a full-time role based in Hackney, within the Safeguarding & Reviewing Service.
The pay rate for this locum Practice Development Manager job is £37.25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Practice Development Manager:
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree/Diploma in Social Work)
- Registered on Social Work England
- Management experience
- A dynamic, innovative, committed and passionate leader, who will bring a comprehensive knowledge and skill-base to the challenge of working with vulnerable children and families and who will have sound knowledge of services from the front door, through to long term work, looked after children and care leavers
- Evidence of continuing professional development
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Practice Development Manager job is advertised by Kelly Page; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.