Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Practice Consultant (Deputy Team Manager) to fill a full-time role within a Children's Services based in Brent, within the Locality/Looked After Children Team.
The pay rate for this locum Practice Consultant job is £38 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- To lead, supervise and develop a group of Social Workers, ensuring the provision of a consistently high standard of service for children and families. These services will meet or exceed statutory duties and comply with local policies and procedures.
- To ensure that key performance targets, as they apply to the specific team, are met.
- To provide expert advice, guidance and supervision to enable team members to develop and maintain best-practice standards.
- To hold and manage a small caseload of the most complex and challenging cases within the department, including those children who may be on CP plans, Looked After, or subject to contested court proceedings
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree / Diploma in Social Work).
- Registered on Social Work England.
- Management experience is essential.
This Practice Consultant job is advertised by Megan Roberts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.