Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Practice Manager to fill a permanent role within a MASH Team based in Redbridge.
The salary for this permanent Practice Manager job is £ 49,839-52,827 per annum (pro rata).
- Assist the Team Manager as required, in all aspects of the team’s work including the allocation of work; maintaining, developing and encouraging high professional practice standards; and supporting the supervision and development of individual staff
- Lead a team of HCPC Registered and unregistered staff, and under the direction of the Team Manager, ensure the operational delivery of a Children’s Social Care Service is in accordance with legislation and Local policies and delivers best outcomes for children
- Enable and challenge others to develop their knowledge base and skills, and make evidence based judgements, including improved independent decision making regarding risk.
- Be responsible for managing a team including the individual performance management and professional development of staff.
- Establishing regular individual and group supervision arrangements, mentoring and coaching staff, and setting and monitoring developmental targets and objectives whilst balancing this with the development of staff skills and ongoing
Requirements of the Practice Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children’s Services
This Practice Manager job is advertised by Stefan Garrett; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.