Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Positive Behaviour Support Practitioner to work full-time within the Positive Behaviour Support Team, based in Guernsey. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this permanent Positive Behaviour Support Practitioner job is £44,000 - £50,000 per annum.
- Work alongside both children and adults with learning disabilities in a variety of community-based settings
- Conducting Functional Assessments, developing Positive Behaviour Support plans and supporting families and staff to implement a variety of positive behavioural interventions
Requirements of the Positive Behaviour Support Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
This Positive Behaviour Support Practitioner job is advertised by Zehnn Young; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.