Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Podiatrist to work full-time based in Stornoway, Isle of Lewis, within Wound Care/Diabetes.
The pay rate for this locum Podiatrist role is £38 per hour (assignment rate) and has an ongoing contract.
Staff accommodation is available in the staff residences which are charged at £25 per night for 14 nights and £18 a night thereafter.
- Predominantly wound care clinics and provide wound care in a domiciliary setting.
- Hold a large caseload of Diabetic patient who require annual review and care management planning.
- Telephone/virtual review clinics.
Requirements of the Podiatrist:
- Degree or equivalent within Podiatry.
- Current BSc Podiatry/HCPC registration.
- Recent experience working as a Podiatrist in the UK, including experience in diabetic assessment clinics.
- Full driving licence and access to personal vehicle.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive podiatry knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 6 Podiatrist job is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.