Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Diabetes Podiatrist to work full-time based in Epsom.
The pay rate for this locum Diabetes Podiatrist role is £25-£26 per hour (assignment rate) and is a 1-month contract.
- 8am – 4pm.
- 30 minutes lunch break.
- Incorporate key functions such as policy and standards development, practice development, education, research and professional development.
- The ultimate aim is for practitioners to lead and be the single point of contact/access for the provision of cost effective, efficient, quality services that meet the needs of all clients with podiatric conditions.
- Be involved in relevant research projects within the trust with projects potentially involving podiatric conditions.
- Screening patients for potential eligibility.
- Undertake specific investigations or referrals according to established trust approved research protocols or giving out information sheets to relevant patients.
Requirements of the Diabetes Podiatrist:
- Degree or equivalent within Podiatry.
- Current BSc Podiatry/HCPC registration.
- Recent experience working as a Podiatrist in the UK.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive podiatry knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 7 Diabetes Podiatrist job is advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.