Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency has a job based in Barnet for a Band 6 Community Podiatrist.
The pay rate for this locum Community Podiatrist job is £26.00 - £28.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
This role will be based at multiple sites.
Requirements of the Community Podiatrist:
- Degree or equivalent within Podiatry
- Current BSc Podiatry/HCPC registration
- Experience as a podiatrist within the NHS
- Post graduate experience as a generalist
- Experience in biomechanics
- Ability to work by yourself and in a team
- Car driver
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive podiatry knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Community Podiatrist job is advertised by Molly Linge; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.