Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Diabetes Specialist Podiatrist to work full-time based in Sutton.
The pay rate for this locum Podiatrist role is £33 - £34 per hour (assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- As post holder of this role, you will be expected to carry out moderate to intense physical effort, in restricted positions throughout the working day and to work within an environment with competing demands.
Requirements of the Podiatrist:
- Degree or equivalent within Podiatry
- Current BSc Podiatry/HCPC registration
- Experience as a podiatrist within the NHS
- Knowledge of ABPI & Toe Pressure assessment
- Knowledge of haematological & micro tests required and results
- Experience of involvement in formal research
- Experience of involvement, leading and/or presenting Audit/research
- Post registration experience working within speciality/complex area
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive podiatry knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Podiatrist job is advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.