Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Podiatrist to work full-time in Medway (Outside IR35). The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of podiatry and be registered on the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Podiatrist job is £28 - £31 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a contract until 31/12/2020.
Requirements of the Podiatrist:
- Degree or equivalent within Podiatry
- Current HCPC registration
- At Least 2 years post-graduate experience as a generalist
- Experience in the Acute diabetic foot
- The Podiatrist must have experience with Charcot foot
- Working knowledge of antibiotics and experience in MDfT working
- Previous experience in a diabetes centre would be beneficial
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive podiatry knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Podiatrist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.