Sanctuary Health is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Band 6/7 Podiatrists to fill a locum full-time role based in Brighton.
The pay rate for these Podiatrist roles are up to £25 - £30 per hour (Assignment rate). Required for maternity leave cover, so a 12 month placement, 37.5 hours per week.
Mainly office based, will need to telephone assess patients and conduct follow up clinics where required.
Requirements of the Podiatrists:
- Degree level qualification in podiatry (or equivalent)
- Registration with the HPC as a podiatrist
- Local anaesthetic certificate
- Manual handling training
- Must have NHS experience
- Ideally have System1 experience and a smartcard
- Need someone with a demonstrable background in Paediatric MSK
- 2 years experience
- Must be a car driver
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive podiatry knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
These Podiatrist jobs are advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.