Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Band 6 Community Podiatrist to work based in Sittingbourne.
The pay rate for this locum Band 6 Community Podiatrist job is £23-24 per hour (assignment rate) and has an initial 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Podiatrist:
- Degree or equivalent within Podiatry
- Current BSc Podiatry/HCPC registration
- Experience as a podiatrist within the NHS
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with podiatry knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Podiatrist job is advertised Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.