Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 6 Podiatrist to work full-time based in Kidderminster.
The pay rate for this locum Podiatrist job is £25.04 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- 3—5 Days Per Week
- 22.5—37.5 Hours Per Week
Requirements of the Podiatrist:
- Degree or equivalent within Podiatry
- Current BSc Podiatry/HCPC registration
- Experience as a podiatrist within the NHS
- Car driver
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive podiatry knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Podiatrist job is advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.