Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a Band 6 Podiatrist to fill a part-time or full-time role based in West Hertfordshire, either; Borehamwood, South Oxley, Hemel Hempstead, Potters Bar, St Albans, Rickmansworth or Watford.
The pay rate for this Phlebotomist job is £24.50 - £25.07 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 6-month contract.
- Community-based podiatry from clinics
Requirements of the Podiatrist:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Car driver
- System One experience
- HCPC registration
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive podiatry knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Podiatrist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.