Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Podiatrist to work full-time in Bexley. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of podiatry and be registered on the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Podiatrist job is £25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- To provide a Podiatry service to clients within the Bexley community, through application of a curative Philosophy of Care.
- To work within primary, secondary and community care teams to provide a multi-disciplinary approach to improvement of foot pathology.
- To maintain all areas of the working environment in a clean and tidy condition, meeting minimum department standards at all times.
- To work as an autonomous practitioner, developing & agreeing treatment plans individually with clients. Support from senior staff is provided.
Requirements of the Podiatrist:
- Degree or equivalent within Podiatry
- Current HCPC registration
- 2 years experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive podiatry knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Podiatrist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.