Sanctuary Health is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Band 6 Podiatrists to fill a locum full-time role based in Berkshire, Bracknell, Reading and Slough. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of dietetics and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for these Podiatrist roles are up to £24-£25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 2-month contract. Working 8.45am-5.15pm (1 hour lunch).
One post - Reading Tilehurst clinic, RG30 4TA
One post - flexible between Bracknell - Skimped hill Health Centre and Wokingham hospital team
One post - St Marks maidenhead /slough
Requirements of the Podiatrist:
- Degree level qualification in podiatry (or equivalent)
- Registration with the HPC as a podiatrist
- Local anaesthetic certificate
- Manual handling training
- Must have NHS experience
- Diabetic and other high risk patient management
- Carrying out vascular and neurological testing
- Will be required to undertake home visits if necessary and have a car is desirable.
- RiO - Desirable
These Podiatrist jobs are advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.