Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5/6 Community Podiatrist to fill a locum full-time role based in Somerset. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of podiatrist and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this Podiatrist role is £20 - 26 per hour depending on experience - may potentially pay more for the right person (Assignment rate). It is an ongoing contract.
You will be working on routine care, nail care, wound care.
Requirements of the Podiatrist:
- Degree level qualification in podiatry (or equivalent)
- Registration with the HPC as a podiatrist
- Previous experience as a Podiatrist
- Must be a car driver
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive podiatry knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Podiatrist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.