Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5 Podiatrist to fill a full-time/part-time role in Blackburn. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of podiatry and be registered on the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Podiatrist job is £20 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 6-month contract.
- Undertake domiciliary visits
- Work under the supervision/ delegation of a Specialist Podiatrist
- Work as part of the Podiatry locality team providing assessment and treatment planning/ delivery to patients
- Provide clearly planned care packages to patients
- Participate in nail surgery
- Refer to other care professionals as required and refer to senior staff when out of competency
- Assess and discharge patients using the access criteria
Requirements of the Podiatrist:
- Degree or equivalent within Podiatry
- Current BSc Podiatry / HCPC registration
- Experience as a podiatrist within the NHS
- Must be a car driver
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive Podiatry knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Podiatrist job is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.