Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a permanent vacancy for a Plastic Clinical Nurse Specialist to work part time (30 hours per week) based in Sawbridgeworth.
The salary for this permanent Plastic Clinical Nurse Specialist job is £37,000 per annum.
- Be an integral part of a team who are committed to delivering the highest quality clinical outcomes in a supported environment, where you will be valued for your skills and expertise
- Provide pre & post op care; liaise with Consultants & departments; provide practical wound care & advice; assess, plan, implement & review practice and amongst many other roles be the patient’s advocate
Requirements of the Plastic Clinical Nurse Specialist:
- RGN qualified
- NMC registration - your registration should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Enthusiastic and highly motivated
- Plastics experience/qualification
- Bariatric experience desirable
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business
- A positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work
- Contributory pension scheme
- Attractive enhancement rates between 30% - 100% for evenings, weekends and bank holidays available to permanent and bank
- 25 days’ annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Flexible shift options
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free onsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- Free uniform
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
- Free DBS checking Long service,
- Employee recognition and appreciation awards
- Access to the Ramsay Academy - We invest in our people by creating real development opportunities and career pathways supported by structured learning curriculums
This Plastic Clinical Nurse Specialist job is advertised by Sadiq Rahman; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.