Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Plasma Collection Nurse to work in Stoke. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC. Interviews for this role will be on a 40-minute zoom call.
All roles are likely to be for an initial 3-6 months but could be extended depending on how long there is a requirement to do so. Before commencement of placement, you will begin two to four weeks' worth of training/induction to the same level as if you were joining the service permanently.
This is part of the COVID-19 response and will play a pivotal role in the collection of plasma from those 28 days clear of the virus. It's a the chance to be an integral part of our fight against COVID-19.
- £25.23- Weekdays
- £30.71- Saturdays
- £35.65- Sun/Bank Holidays
About the role:
- The candidate will be required to work variable hours in order to lead at different blood collection sessions, including evenings, weekends and bank holidays. Night shifts are not required in this role.
- The candidate will be accountable to the Senior Sister/Senior Charge Nurse/Donor Centre Managers depending on the location and service you are working in
Requirements of the Band 6 Plasma Collection Nurse include:
- Registered Nurse with current NMC registration (which must be maintained)
- Experience of working to organisational targets would be desirable
- Similar nursing experience would be highly advantageous
This Band 6 Plasma Collection Nurse job is advertised by Liam Dale; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.