Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Convalescent Plasma Collection Nurse to work in Liverpool. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC. Interviews for this role will be on a 40-minute zoom call.
All roles are likely to be for an initial 3-6 months but could be extended depending on how long there is a requirement to do so. Before commencement of placement, you will begin two to four weeks' worth of training/induction to the same level as if you were joining the service permanently.
This is part of the COVID-19 response and will play a pivotal role in the collection of plasma from those 28 days clear of the virus. It is the chance to be an integral part of our fight against COVID-19.
- £25.23 - Weekdays (assignment rate)
- £30.71 - Saturdays (assignment rate)
- £35.65 - Sun/Bank Holidays (assignment rate)
About the role:
- The candidate will be required to work variable hours to lead at different blood collection sessions, including evenings, weekends, and bank holidays. Night shifts are not required in this role.
- The candidate will be accountable to the Senior Sister/Senior Charge Nurse/Donor Centre Managers depending on the location and service you are working in. Night shifts are not required in this role.
Requirements of the Band 6 Plasma Collection Nurse include:
- Registered Nurse with current NMC registration (which must be maintained)
- Experience of working to organisational targets would be desirable
- Similar nursing experience would be highly advantageous
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Band 6 Plasma Collection Nurse job is advertised by Liam Dale; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.