Sanctuary Health is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Band 6 Plasma Collection Nurse to work in Newcastle. This role is a 3-6 month contract. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
- Days - £25.23 per hour (assignment rate)
- Saturdays - £30.71 per hour (assignment rate)
- Sundays/Bank Holidays - £35.65 per hour (assignment rate)
Requirements of the Plasma Collection Nurses:
- Degree or equivalent in general nursing
- Active NMC Registration as a registered general nurse
- Hospital experience as a general nurse
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Nurse job is advertised by Liam Dale; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.