Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Placements Officer to work full-time in Hackney, within the Placements Management Unit. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Placements Officer job is £21.45 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Duties of the Placements Officer:
- Work closely with Social Work Units, in-house foster carers and external providers
- To identify quality placements and accommodation for looked after children, care leavers and other young people in need of support and accommodation.
Requirements of the Placements Officer:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
This Placements Officer job is advertised by Kelly Page; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.