Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for a Placements Officer to work based in Bristol, within Children’s Services.
The pay rate for this locum Placements Officer job is £14.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Sourcing and matching suitable placements for all children and young people in Bristol who need: Foster Care, Residential Care or Semi-Independent provisions
- Negotiating fees for each placement
- Managing a caseload of referrals
- Reading referrals and giving appropriate challenge to SWs when the referral does not contain sufficient information
- Liaising with internal or external providers and stakeholders
- Completing Individual Placement Agreements and statistical placement data
Requirements of the Placements Officer:
- Want to make a difference for children and young people, who enjoy working in a pressurised environment and who enjoys being part of an effective team
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Placements Officer job is advertised by Lauren Minter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.