Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 4 Physiotherapy Assistant/Associate Practitioner to work full-time in Merthyr Tydfil.
The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapy assistant job is £16.17 per hour (Assignment rate). In this role you can look forward to a career full of development opportunities and the support from an excellent team of Chartered Physiotherapists.
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a therapy assistant
- In this ward based role you will primarily work under the indirect supervision of Physiotherapists; you must be able to work well both individually and as part of a team.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Physiotherapy assistant job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.