Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Band 3 Community Physiotherapy Assistant to work based in Longridge.
The pay rate for this locum Community Physiotherapy Assistant job is £13.69 per hour (assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- 9am-5pm or 10am-6pm, Monday – Friday.
- Weekends optional.
Requirements of the Community Physiotherapy Assistant:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy.
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist.
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapy Assistant.
- Available to start as soon as possible.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 3 Community Physiotherapy Assistant job is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.