Sanctuary Health is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Physiotherapists/Occupational Therapists to work full-time within a Community Team based in Sandwell. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Physiotherapy/ Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for these locum Physiotherapist/Occupational Therapist jobs are £25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Physiotherapists/Occupational Therapists:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist
- At least 2 years post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist
- Previous NHS experience
- Experience in rehabilitation
- Car driver
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy/physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
These Physiotherapist/Occupational Therapist jobs are advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.