Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5/6 Community Physiotherapists to work full-time based in Dorchester, within the Rehabilitation Team.
The salary for these permanent Community Rehabilitation Physiotherapist jobs is £25,000 per annum.
- Work as part of the Shaftesbury Integrated Community Rehabilitation Team, working with people who have been referred to the team, through provision of a high standard assessment, and physiotherapeutic development of a care and/or rehabilitation programme; - thus promoting and sustaining independence/wellbeing for the individual or carer in the relevant setting.
- Take a lead role in the physiotherapy assessment and development of rehabilitation programmes, with in-patients and community patients who may have complex medical and social needs, and to become known as the key worker, for patients on own caseload.
- Contribute towards service development and monitoring of standards of practice.
- Contribute towards the development of the Integrated Community Rehabilitation team, through involvement in service change and audits.
- Support the role of the senior clinicians and team leader, deputising in their absence.
- Be responsible and accountable for all aspects of professional activity under the guidelines and protocols of the CSP.
- Undertake physiotherapy assessment, carry out diagnostic procedures and interpret the results for patients with multifaceted rehabilitation problems.
- Participate in joint assessment of patients and complete and maintain multi-professional records as required.
- Formulate, evaluate, and reassess individualised goal orientated plans, agreed with the patients, carers, and other members of the multidisciplinary team, with appropriate review dates, and participate in communication.
- Ensure that medical instructions are understood, adhered to, and recorded.
Requirements of the Physiotherapists:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy.
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist.
- Membership of Special Interest Group.
- Recent post-qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist.
- Experience in assessing, developing and implementing physiotherapy treatment programmes
- Undergraduate clinical rotations in respiratory, out-patients, rehabilitation and elderly.
- Understanding of how audit, evidence-based practice, and research can improve service development.
- Word processing and IT skills.
- Car owner / driver (subject to provisions of the Disability Discrimination Act, 1995)
These Physiotherapist jobs are advertised by Vitor Rosado; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.