Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for experienced Band 4, 5, 6, and 7 Occupational Therapists and Physiotherapists to work based in Islington, within the Community Rehabilitation Team.
The pay rate for these locum Occupational Therapist and Physiotherapist jobs is £15-£32 per hour (assignment rate) and are minimum 3-month contracts.
Car driver is not required and a parking permit cannot be provided, but public transport costs may be reimbursed.
- Band 4: £15-£17 per hour.
- Band 5: £20-£23 per hour.
- Band 6: £25-£28 per hour.
- Band 7: £30-£33 per hour.
- Ideally Monday – Friday 37.5 hours but part time will be considered.
- General rehabilitation & falls to work in ICTT.
- Visit patients in their own homes and providing therapy.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapists and Physiotherapists:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy and Physiotherapy.
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist and Physiotherapist.
- Recent post-qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist and Physiotherapist.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
These Band 6 Occupational Therapist and Physiotherapist jobs are advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.