Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5/6 Community Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist to work in East/North Cornwall on a full-time basis in the Inpatient/Community and Home First East Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy/Physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist job is £22.95 - £26.64 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
About the role:
- The post holder will be required to work in the Inpatient/Community and Home First East Team providing rehabilitation to adults with physical health problems.
- To provide a high standard occupational therapy service.
- To provide assessment and treatment/management of patients, some of whom may have acute, complex and/or chronic presentations, carried out as an autonomous practitioner.
- Supervise and delegate to occupational therapy support workers.
- To provide a high standard Physiotherapy service.
- To perform a physiotherapy assessment of patient, some of whom may have complex and /or chronic presentations, and formulate a diagnosis and appropriate treatment plan which is carried out as an autonomous practitioner
- Supervise and delegate to Physiotherapy Support Workers.
- Work in a range of settings: e.g. Community hospital wards, patients' homes, care homes
- To ensure a high standard of intervention and effective and efficient service to patients.
- To practice as a lone worker under the supervision of a senior Physiotherapist
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy/Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Must be a car driver
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive OT knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.