Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 6/7 Inpatient Physiotherapist/Occupational Therapist to work part time or full-time in Ashford or Chertsey, on the General and Senior Adult Medical Wards.
The pay rate for this locum Inpatient Physiotherapist/Occupational Therapist job is £26.00 - £31.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Cover inpatient wards (mainly medicine)
- Covering varied conditions and diagnoses
- work closely with senior staff and MDT colleagues, to assess and treat patients, and plan for their timely and appropriate discharge
Requirements of the Inpatient Physiotherapist/Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist
- Previous NHS experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy and physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Inpatient Physiotherapist/Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.