Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Band 6 Occupational Therapist and Physiotherapist to work based in Sutton, within the Community/Bedded Rehabilitation Team.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist and Physiotherapist job is £26-£28 per hour (assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Undertake all aspects of clinical duties as an autonomous practitioner including assessing and treating complex patients.
- To provide a high standard occupational therapy service to patients in TADD beds (Interim bedded unit for patients discharged from hospital). These are essentially the patients that have had Covid and will need a short period of rehabilitation before getting discharged.
- To work closely with social services, community services, patients and their carers, other disciplines, and services to identify and realise desired and achievable goals, and optimise wellbeing, independence and quality of life.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist and Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy and Physiotherapy.
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist and Physiotherapist.
- Minimum two years post-qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist and Physiotherapist.
- Essential experience in manual handling e.g. mobile and gantry hoists.
- Experience of community rehabilitation/bedded rehabilitation.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy and physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 6 Occupational Therapist and Physiotherapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.