Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Inpatient Rehabilitation Physiotherapist/Occupational Therapist to work full-time within the Inpatient Rehabilitation Service, based in Kensington. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Inpatient Rehabilitation Physiotherapist/Occupational Therapist job is £26.00 - £28.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 4-month contract.
Working Pattern: Monday-Friday, 9 am- 5 pm.
- Working closely with the Clinical Therapy Lead, Team Lead Physiotherapist and Team Lead Occupational Therapist, as well as members of the wider MDT including OT's Physiotherapists, nursing staff, nursing assistants, dieticians, speech and language therapists, doctors and other key members of the MDT to support the patients on the rehabilitation pathway
- Provide rehab for residents in the boroughs of Kensington & Chelsea, Hammersmith & Fulham, Westminster and Brent, who wish to maximise their independence following illness or injury
- Offer rehab services to adult clients with a variety of conditions/ diagnoses including those who present with Falls, Amputees, Neurological and Orthopaedic conditions that require ongoing rehabilitation to enhance their independent functioning
Requirements of the Inpatient Rehabilitation Physiotherapist/Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist
- Experience working in an acute, community or a rehab setting
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapy and occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Inpatient Rehabilitation Physiotherapist/Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.