Sanctuary Health is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Physiotherapist/Occupational Therapists to work full-time in Liverpool in a Home First Team. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Physiotherapy/Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for these locum Physiotherapist/Occupational Therapist jobs are £25.23 - £25.78 per hour (Assignment rate) and are ongoing contracts.
Duties of the Physiotherapist/Occupational Therapists:
- Working within the community, largely elderly caseload.
- Assessing and treating patients in their own home to avoid hospital admission
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy/Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist/Occupational Therapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist/Occupational Therapist
- 2 years experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy/physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
These Physiotherapist/Occupational Therapist jobs are advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.