Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5/6 Physiotherapist/Occupational Therapist to work based in York.
The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist/Occupational Therapist job is £25-£26 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month ongoing contract.
- Flexible with working hours but there is an expectation to cover weekends.
Requirements of the Physiotherapist/Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy/Occupational Therapy.
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist/Occupational Therapist.
- Recent post-qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist/Occupational Therapist.
- Available to start as soon as possible.
- Speciality could include General medicine, Elderly Acute wards and ED, General Surgery.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapist/occupational therapist knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 5/6 Physiotherapist/Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.