Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for a Rehabilitation Lead Physiotherapist to work based in Wrexham.
The salary for this permanent Rehabilitation Lead Physiotherapist job is £35,200 - £40,665 per annum, depending on experience.
- Responsible for providing leadership to the Rehabilitation Team including physiotherapy and occupational therapy team members.
- Responsible for leading and coordinating rehabilitation services across Nightingale House Hospice linking these services into a holistic and multidisciplinary plan of patient and family care.
- Strategic and operational responsibility for the rehabilitation services across Nightingale House, this includes planning, implementation and evaluation and require collaboration with other organisations and professionals.
- Provide specialist assessment and intervention for a complex caseload and will take a lead in multi-disciplinary activities.
- Responsible for promoting and developing evidence-based practice within the Rehabilitation Team through the support of research initiatives and systematic audit initiated within the hospice or local specialist palliative care health community.
- Work collaboratively with clinical teams and the Education Department to identify, develop and deliver training programmes to support staff development as required.
- Maintain knowledge of and disseminate new initiatives in rehabilitation, including hydrotherapy services within the multidisciplinary team.
- Support the development and delivery of moving and handling for staff across Nightingale House.
Requirements of the Rehabilitation Lead Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy.
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist.
- Minimum of 5 years’ post-qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist, including clinical leadership in a multi-professional service, managing and supporting a team of staff, and experience demonstrating an understanding of those with palliative care needs.
This Rehabilitation Lead Physiotherapist job is advertised by Craig Osborne; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.