Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 8a Principle Physiotherapist to work full-time based in London.
The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist job is £29.72 per hour (Assignment rate).
- As post holder of this role, you will be responsible for the operational management of the Acute & Rehabilitation Integrated Care Directorate, Long Covid Team.
- Undertake a clinical lead role specialising in general rehabilitation including advanced assessment and treatment and supervision, teaching, and appraisal.
- Support the Intermediate Care Service Manager and take a major role in developing, delivering and evaluating the Long Covid Service within NELFT
- Ensure the Long Covid Team is equipped to provide high quality, timely rehabilitation for patients identified via the Long Covid Clinic.
- Ensure delivery of high quality assessment and rehabilitation in a patient’s home, in groups or via virtual meetings for those patients with rehabilitation needs as part of a multi-professional service/team, working with patient centred goal orientated rehabilitation, self-management and independence throughout the continuum of care.
- Provide onward referral to other community services including health and social care ensuing a safe management of the patient when completing their Long Covid rehabilitation episode.
Requirements of the Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as an Physiotherapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; f you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.