Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Paediatric Physiotherapist to work full-time based in Surrey.
The pay rate for this locum Paediatric Physiotherapist job is £29-£32 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month ongoing contract.
- Work within special needs school (over 2 sites) the physiotherapist will work alongside OT, SLT, Dietetics, School Nurses, Teaching Staff to provide assessments, treatment plans, advice and EHCP programmes during the school day as well as advice and support within the home setting if required.
Requirements of the Paediatric Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy.
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist.
- At least two years of post-qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of managing a caseload of children from nursery to 19 years with complex neuromuscular conditions and a variety of functional and mobility issues.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapist knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 7 Paediatric Physiotherapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.