Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Paediatric Physiotherapist to work full-time in Reading. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist job is £23.50 - £25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Previous NHS experience
- Experience of working in mainstream and special schools to carry out neurological assessments including range, tone, postural management and specialist equipment.
- Experience of assessing clinical need, writing therapy targets and physiotherapy programmes.
- Experience of training parents and school staff in physiotherapy programmes and advice, including postural mangement and specialist equipment
- Knowledge of specialist paediatric equipment such as standing frames and walkers desirable
- Knowledge of positioning and postural management essential
- Experience of carrying out standardised and non-standardised assessments and Clinical Observations
- 2 years experience
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.