Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Band 5/6 Orthopaedic Physiotherapist to work based in Derby.
The pay rate for this locum Orthopaedic Physiotherapist job is £20.50 - £25.50 per hour (assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Orthopaedic Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy.
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist.
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist, including experience of working in the NHS within cute discharge planning and experience of assessment and treatment of patients.
- Good knowledge of acute hospital discharge planning and orthopaedic surgery.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 5/6 Orthopaedic Physiotherapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.