Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment agency has a locum role based in Leeds for a committed and dedicated Band 6 Neuro Physiotherapist to work part-time.
The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist job is £26 - £27 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Undertake comprehensive neurological assessments.
- Analyse assessment findings and create appropriate problem lists.
- Create appropriate and effective treatment plans.
Requirements of the Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent NHS post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.