Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Physiotherapist to work full-time within a Neurology unit based in Preston. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist job is £25 - £26 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Provide highly Physiotherapy input to a multidisciplinary neuro-rehabilitation service.
- Undertake assessments of clients with a wide range of acquired neurological conditions with multiple pathology and complex needs.
- Plan, develop and implement individually tailored programmes of treatment that are client-centred.
Requirements of the Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Previous NHS neuro experience.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.