Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 MSK Physiotherapist to work full-time based in Ipswich.
The pay rate for this locum MSK Physiotherapist job is £25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- To demonstrate, as an autonomous practitioner, advanced assessment, analytical and clinical reasoning skills to determine a clinical diagnosis and treatment plan.
- To administer the appropriate treatment including the use of advanced techniques and re-evaluation of those techniques on a continual basis. To maintain records in accordance with CSP regulations.
- To be flexible in the workplace involving working in the Outpatient department, Hospital Clinics and GP surgeries.
- To assist the senior staff in delivering and evaluating the Physiotherapy Service provided to acute and chronic conditions and those with bio psychosocial issues on a day-to-day basis.
- To contribute to the achievement of service objectives, facilitating change as necessary
- To organise and plan own caseload to meet service and patient priorities. Re-adjusting plans as situations change.
Requirements of the MSK Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy.
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist.
- Recent post-qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist, including MSK clinical skills and NHS experience.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapist knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 6 MSK Physiotherapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.