Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Physiotherapist manager to work full-time based in Horsham, West Sussex. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The salary for this permanent Physiotherapist manager role is £45,000 per annum.
- To provide a high standard of physiotherapy assessment and treatment for people we support with complex disabilities and offer support advice to families and staff.
- To conduct risk assessments and liaise with specialist engineers to ensure all equipment is appropriate for individuals and maintained in safe, working order.
- Work closely with community services providing specialist physiotherapy support
- To be professionally and legally responsible and accountable for all aspects of the practitioner's professional activities.
- To support Home Managers to access the appropriate services and support for the people supported in their home.
- To clinically supervise their assigned teams of physiotherapist and physiotherapy support workers.
- To undertake physiotherapy assessment and treatment as an autonomous practitioner based on clinical evidence.
- To assess, plan and implement programmes of therapy including swimming and hydrotherapy, gym work, optimisation of respiratory function and other interventions as appropriate.
- To provide training and support to all SHC healthcare staff in relation to postural care and positioning, use of mobility aids, orthotic devices, exercise, muscle strengthening and reablement.
- To monitor and evaluate the efficacy of plans of care and programmes of therapy, by gathering and analysing information; to use professional judgement when considering alternative plans and to collaborate with external partners to ensure the optimum outcome for the individual
- To achieve the effective daily management of a caseload of persons with complex disabilities within the Therapy Centres including responding to urgent referrals and prioritising clinical work.
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Previous NHS experience
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Stuart Munns; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.