Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Inpatient Physiotherapist to work full-time in Welwyn. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist job is £25.07 - £26 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- The post holder must be willing to work with COVID positive patients if said patient is fit enough for therapy input.
- A good understanding and adherence to infection control standards is required.
- Full PPE, training and guidance will be given.
- The post holder must be able to undertake the continuous assessment and evaluation of their treatment programmes and modify the programmes according to the individual patient needs.
- Hold clinical responsibility for a designated caseload of patients, and organise this efficiently and effectively with regards to clinical priorities and use of time. Although senior physiotherapy support is available, at times the candidate will have to take on this responsibility without direct supervision from a senior physiotherapist. This includes delegating workload to the therapy assistants / physiotherapy students.
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Experience in orthopaedics, care of the elderly, and neurology
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.