Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Inpatient Physiotherapist to work full-time based in Aldeburgh.
The pay rate for this locum Inpatient Physiotherapist job is £25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Work with the North East Integrated Neighbourhood Team (INT) and provide Physiotherapy and Occupational therapy to the inpatient ward in Aldeburgh Community Hospital. The ward accepts step down and step across patients from Ipswich hospital who have been identified for rehabilitation through Discharge to assess Pathway 2.
- Effectively triage and schedule all therapy referrals to the service in accordance with Trust’s policies and procedures and advise junior colleagues on more complex issues.
- Manage a caseload of patients with a range of multiple and complex health needs.
- Utilise a high level of clinical knowledge and experience to carry out assessments, setting objectives and implementing appropriate treatment, as part of the holistic care plan for individuals and/or groups.
- Formulate an individual management/treatment plan for each patient using wide range of advanced assessment, clinical reasoning, and treatment skills, including health coaching and promotion of self-management skills.
- Ensure interventions are evaluated and plans modified to ensure effectiveness and timely discharge for the whole therapy team.
Requirements of the Inpatient Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy.
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist.
- Recent post-qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist.
- Either full time or part time.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapist knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 6 Inpatient Physiotherapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.