Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Physiotherapist to work full-time based in Wandsworth, within the Elderly Community Discharge Team.
The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist job is £26-£27 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
- Work with OT, PT, and DT colleagues to support 15 care homes within Wandsworth.
- To assess Wandsworth care homes residents in a rapid pathway (within 72 hours) to prevent hospital admission and minimise risk of falls.
- To provide rehab (up to 2 weeks) to step down patients to facilitate safe and timely discharge home.
- To educate care home staff to improve residents’ quality of life and identify early signs of physical deterioration.
- To comply with trust and service documentation and protocols
- To effectively manage caseload and prioritise day to day tasks
- To communicate effectively with care home team.
Requirements of the Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy.
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist.
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist, including NHS community experience and experience working with older people.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapist knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 6 Physiotherapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.