Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Band 6 Community Physiotherapist to work either full or part-time based in Rotherham.
The pay rates for this locum Physiotherapist job are £24.41 - £25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Community, Neuro and MSK experience preferable.
- Must be a car driver and have excellent assessment and treatment skills
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.